HOTEL KOH I NOR*****
Hotel | Clinging to the mountainside, the highest 5-star hotel in Europe, Koh-I Nor is mainly made of glass façades and offers one of the most beautiful sunsets in Europe.
Clinging to the mountainside, the highest 5-star hotel in Europe, Koh-I Nor is mainly made of glass façades and offers one of the most beautiful sunsets in Europe.
The Koh-I Nor is a 105,6 carat diamond on the crown of the British royal family. In Persian Koh-I Nor means « Mountain of light », present in the architecture with a harmony between luxury, gastronomy and relaxation.
Situated on the top of the highest ski station of Europe, the hotel Koh-I Nor benefits from an exceptional setting with an amazing view.
The 63 rooms and suites of the hotel offer an unforgettable view over the mountains and the village.
Discover also the 3 restaurants, the panoramic terrace, the lounge bar, the spa of 800m² with 2 swimming pools, the business centre... An exceptional setting, top-quality service and a caring and professional staff for an unforgettable stay.
- All rooms and suites are with a spacious private balcony, bathroom with bath and separated toilets and are all equipped with flat screen, mini-bar, hair-dryer and private safe.
- 3 restaurants, one with international cuisine, one as a luxury brasserie and one local dishes restaurant, are proposing a wide variety of tastes for a fabulous experience. The 3 restaurants are decorated in a luxury, modern and cozy style.
- A lounge-bar with a musical ambiance, is also offering an exceptional experience during days and evenings, close to the fireplace.
- The south west facing panoramic terrace is a must as it is sunny all day long and having an amazing and exceptional view on both the resort and the surroundings.
- The Koh-I Nor Spa by Valmont propose 2 swimming pools, a fitness room, sauna, hammam, jaccuzzi, salt wall, fountain of ice, experience showers, relaxing zone, solarium and 4 treatments rooms.
Special Offers :
- Complimentary Baby Pack
In parents’ room :
Baby cot, baby sleeping bag, baby bath, baby bath thermometer, baby changing mat, baby bottle warmer.
Available at the reception: pushchair.
For Gala dinners (Christmas and New Year's Eve), they are included for all stays of 5 nights minimum half-board.
Otherwise, the supplement is:
For Christmas :
100 € / person from 12 years
50 € / child under 12 years
For New Year:
200 € / person from 12 years
100 €/ child under 12 years
The supplement is mandatory for half-board bookings of less than 5 nights.
The Gala Dinner is the unique meal served on both nights of Eve in our restaurants.
Pets acccepted: 25€/ nights and per pet.
parking: (to be booked in advance, to be paid upon arrival) - subject to availability - 20€/ car/ night.
City Tax: 3,30€ per night/ per adult - to pay upon arrival.
Facilities and services
General facilities63 room(s) Elevator Physically disabled facilities Pets allowed Indoor pool Wireless access Terrace Safety boxes
Room facilitiesDesk Hair dryer Minibar Balcony or terrace TV
Eat & Drink on siteBar
Leisure facilitiesSki in/ Ski out (alpine) Spa
Special requirementsInfant chair available