HOTEL LE HAMEAU DU KASHMIR****
Hotel | Located at the entrance to the resort, ‘Le Hameau du Kashmir’ hotel enjoys uninterrupted, panoramic views and gets the best of the sunshine.
The Himalayan region of ‘Kashmir’, in the North West of India, has a rocky landscape with mountains that are permanently covered in snow.
Our aim was to use these distant influences, along with some from the Savoie, to create the ambiance for your stay in Val Thorens.
The various buildings in this small mountain ‘hameau’ (hamlet) surround a small central quadrangle and are positioned in tiers, in harmony with the snow covered slopes.
The interiors are inviting and stylishly decorated with colours from the Kashmir region.
Ski-in ski-out, with direct access to the Plein Sud ski slope. Le Hameau du Kashmir is an upmarket hotel with 53 spacious suites for 2 to 5 people; perfect for a family holiday.
Our suites express our vision of ‘luxury’ and ‘lifestyle’, providing our guests with the comfort of traditional hotel services alongside the more homely aspects of private accommodation.
The wellbeing of parents and children is our priority and services and spaces have been designed with them in mind…
Spacious rooms (40 – 75m2) provide volumes essential for the comfort of families…enabling every suite to have two separate bedrooms and a living room.
The Hameau du Kashmir hotel also has a number of facilities on offer within the complex:
• 53 Suites for 2 to 5 people
• Two restaurants: Le Yack (local cuisine and Savoyard specialities) and le Karmin (gourmet bistrot)
• Terrace with great views and direct access onto the slopes
• Lounge with bar service
• Ski Shop
• Swimming pool
• Relaxation area with 3 saunas: a traditional sauna, an infra-red sauna, a Russian ‘Banya’ sauna
• Spa: massages and beauty treatment
• Private ski lockers with individual boot warmers in the public storage room
• Inside parking under the building (with an extra cost and limited availability)
• 2 lifts
• 1 luggage room (unsupervised)
Meats, fish and dishes of fresh quality in a spirit "Steakhouse"
Family cooking, quality and fresh to the appointment!
Extra charge for Christmas and New Year's menus, to be reserved on arrival.
• Bar service in the Hameau du Kashmir lounge
The hotel suites are actually 40 to 75m2 apartments. They are made up of two separate bedrooms, a living room, balcony, 2 bathrooms and toilets. Either on one single floor, a duplex or with a mezzanine, these spacious suites allow you to enjoy a great family holiday.
• 2 breakfasts included (breakfasts in supplement for the additional participants).
• Sheets included and beds made on arrival.
• Change of towels every day.
• Daily housekeeping.
• 1 bath towel per person.
• 1 bathrobe and slippers per person.
• 1 Wifi access.
• Hair dryer, Towel dryer.
• Telephone with direct line (without communication).
• Access to the swimming pool (opening hours: 10:30am to 7pm).
• Flat screen TV in the living room.
• High chair, cot on request (sheets and mattress not provided).
Additional services upon reservation - depending on availability - details of rates on request
• Laundry Service.
• Massages and care.
• Covered parking 84 € / place / week or 12 € / day / car.
• Ski equipment rental (ski shop in the residence).
• Pets accepted: 154 € / animal / week or 22 € / day.
• Catering service (from 06/12/2019 to 17/04/2020):
dinner from € 39 / adult and € 19 per child between 4 and 10 years - excluding drinks.
breakfast for additional persons: 23 € / adult and 12 € per child between 4 and 10 years old.
free for children under 3 years old.
Supplements to be provided for Christmas and New Year's meals.
• Tourist taxes: 2,53 € / adult / day to be paid upon arrival.
Facilities and services
General facilities20 room(s) Laundry service Physically disabled facilities Pets allowed Indoor pool Wireless access
Room facilitiesDesk Hair dryer Balcony or terrace TV
Eat & Drink on siteBar
Leisure facilitiesSki in/ Ski out (alpine) Spa
Special requirementsInfant chair available