Residence | Ideally situated and directly on the pistes in a quiet and sunny neighbourhood, this typically warm, opulent Savoyard village comprises of 3 magnificent aparthotel residences (Montana, Montana Valbel, Montana Soleil).
Built in a grand chalet style, the residences blend in perfectly with the prestigious setting of the resort of Val Thorens. Both functional and well equipped, they offer a wide range of services and amenities. The Caron shopping and sports centre are only a short stroll away.
Superbly appointed, the spacious, comfortable apartments (32 m² to 110 m²) can accommodate 2 to 8 people.
They are all equipped with direct dial telephone, television and free wireless Internet access. All bathrooms have hairdryer and heated towel rail.
• Kitchenettes offer a standard oven, a microwave oven, electric hotplates and extractor hood, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and kitchen utensils.
• Linen is included : sheets, pillow cases, hand and bath towels, napkins, and tablecloth. (beds are made on arrival)
• End of stay cleaning is included (except kitchen)
• 24 hour reception service
• Beds made upon arrival (double beds available)
• Bath towels supplied with a change midweek (on a basis of 5 nights minimum).
• Table cloths and table napkins supplied (EXCEPT FOR THE GRANDE PREMIÈRE)
• Cleaning kit and tea towel provided (EXCEPT FOR THE GRANDE PREMIÈRE)
• End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen area and washing up)
• Cots, high chairs, bottle warmers and baby intercoms (subject to availability)
• Free Wi-Fi access in apartments and reception area
• Daily newspapers available for perusal and up to date weather forecast on display at reception
• Individual ski lockers with direct access on the slopes
• Luggage room and lift
• Irons and ironing boards, raclette and fondue sets, board games, international electric plug adaptors, dvd players, game consoles (subject to availability)
• Changing rooms, toilets and showers
• Spa : sauna, hammam, relaxation room - daily entrance = 15€/person (except massages). in the Montana Plein Sud residence (200m by foot) (CLOSED ON THE GRANDE PREMIÈRE DATES)
• Underground car parking on request and depending on the car height = 15€/day/car.
• Daily cleaning service on request
Shops and restaurants:
• Restaurant « Le Montana » with terrace on the slopes
• Restaurant « L’Epicurien » : Gastronomic cuisine
• Boutique with ski hire and clothes
• Boutique « Val-Tho Souvenirs »
• Bakery « Sucré-Salé »
• Ski pass counter
• Ski schools and ESF kindergarden & kid’s clubs
Join us on Facebook :