Residence | At the top of the resort, the residence Les Chalets de Rosael, located next to the slopes, welcomes you in apartments with authentic and mountain spirit with a wellness area offering a swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna and a sport shop. (The sport shop is open only in winter)...
At the top of the resort, the residence Les Chalets de Rosael, located next to the slopes, welcomes you in apartments with authentic and mountain spirit with a wellness area offering a swimming pool, a steam room, a sauna and a sport shop. (The sport shop is open only in winter)...
Winter: Located in the Balcons district, at an altitude of 2300m next to the slopes, the residence Les Chalets de Rosael overlooks the resort of Val Thorens. Val Thorens is a ski resort which enjoys exceptional snow conditions and is open to 3 ski areas: Val Thorens - Orelle (150 km of slopes), the Belleville Valley (300 km of pistes) and Les 3 Vallées (600 km of slopes).
Summer: The residence is located in the upper part of the resort near the start of hiking trails.
The Chalets de Rosael, have wide range of services to make your stay pleasant.
The keys are handed over from 17h, and departure before 10h.
- Access to the wellness area open from 2 to 9pm in winter (indoor heated pool, sauna, fitness room, steam room) and 10.30am to 6pm in summer.
- In winter: beds made on arrival, bathroom linen and kitchen linen provided, end-of-stay cleaning included (except kitchen area, and garbage). (EXCEPT ON CERTAIN RESORT EVENTS).
- In summer: beds not made on arrival, sheets and towels provided. Possibility of end-of-stay cleaning (extra charge except kitchen area and garbage).
- Cleaning products delivered on arrival.
- In winter: a first wooden bag is offered for the fireplace (excluding short stay and excluding for apartments not equipped with a fireplace), 12 € / additional bag (EXCEPT ON CERTAIN RESORT EVENTS).
- In summer: wood for the fireplace is not provided - please note that not all apartments have a fireplace.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and CD.
- Wifi internet access (with restrictions and at low speed), a telephone with direct line (excluding communications).
- Individual ski locker with boot warmer (in winter only) .
- Subject to availability and on request: loan of baby bed and high chair, Wii game console, raclette and fondue machine.
- Pets allowed: 50 € / week / pet.
- Housekeeping service: 15 € per person based on the capacity of the apartment.
It is included in this household: toilets, bathroom/ shower room, outside part of the kitchen, floor, change of sheets and change of towels.
- End of stay cleaning at extra cost: from 50 € to 150 €, depending on the type of apartment.
- Bakery service with delivery of bread and pastries to reception on request.
- Covered parking:
Winter: 75 € /week/place for a booking made one month before the arrival date (otherwise 80 €/week/place need to be booked in advance, to be paid when you arrive) - subject on availability.
Summer: 20 € /week/place or 4 € /night/place to book before arrival and pay on spot - subject on availability.
- Possibility to rent bed linen and additional towels:
Extra bed linen: 11 € / single bed, 15 € / double bed.
Additional towels: 5 € / pers.
- Possibility of catering, in the restaurant La Ferme de Rosalie.
Facilities and services
General facilitiesPets allowed Indoor pool