' If you can walk, you can snowshoeing '... is a popular but true saying !
Get away from the ski resort and spice up your winter holiday with a snowshoe walk.
Experience the quietness and serenity of the spectacular mountains in Val Thorens !
Programme of the week which may change due to weather conditions
- Sunday afternoon from 2.30pm to 5pm : Combe des 2 lacs et Cascade : discovering the surroundings of the resort, the lakes and ice cascades.
- Monday afternoon from 2.30pm to 5pm : Panorama on the Mont Blanc and the 3 Vallées
Please buy a pedestrian lift pass ticket.
From the ridge a magnificient view of the Mont Blanc on one side and the Belleville valley on the other
- Tuesday afternoon from 2.30pm to 5pm : Le Bettaix
A pituresque excursion across mountain pastures, the forest and one of the Belleville villages.
- Wednesday afternoon from 2.30pm to 5pm : Plein sud : an introduction to the mountain above the tree line.
- Thursday afternoon from 2.30pm to 5pm: Lac du lou : hiking around the glacial lake ' lac du lou' with a spectacular mountain view.
- Friday afternoon from 2.30pm to 5pm:Glacier de Péclet : please buy a pedestrian lift pass ticket
Downhill hiking from Peclet towards Val Thorens, at the foot of the crevasses and icefalls... atmophere guaranteed !
Meeting point : at 2.25pm in front of the ESF ski school ( located in Maison de Val Thorens)
Rates : initiation outing on sunday afternoon : 19 € / person, one half day outing : 34 € / person , 3 half days outings : 69 € / person : 6 half days outing : 126 € / person.
These rates include : snowshoe instructor, snowshoe ans poles, transportation with our minibus for trips outside Val Thorens.
The participants must be older than 12 years old.
- Recommanded equipment : cap and / or hat , sunglasses , suncream, gloves, a bottle of water , ankle boots and a small back pack.
A regular sports practice ( i.e minimum 2 hours a week) is necessary to be able to go snowshoeing.
Join us on Facebook :