Hotel | Located at the entrance to the resort, ‘Le Hameau du Kashmir’ hotel enjoys uninterrupted, panoramic views and gets the best of the sunshine.
The Himalayan region of ‘Kashmir’, in the North West of India, has a rocky landscape with mountains that are permanently covered in snow.
Our aim was to use these distant influences, along with some from the Savoie, to create the ambiance for your stay in Val Thorens.
Located at the entrance to the resort, ‘Le Hameau du Kashmir’ hotel enjoys uninterrupted, panoramic views and gets the best of the sunshine.
The various buildings in this small mountain ‘hameau’ (hamlet) surround a small central quadrangle and are positioned in tiers, in harmony with the snow covered slopes.
The interiors are inviting and stylishly decorated with colours from the Kashmir region.
Ski-in ski-out, with direct access to the Plein Sud ski slope. Le Hameau du Kashmir is an upmarket hotel with 57 spacious suites for 4 to 6 people; perfect for a family holiday.
Our suites express our vision of ‘luxury’ and ‘lifestyle’, providing our guests with the comfort of traditional hotel services alongside the more homely aspects of private accommodation.
The wellbeing of parents and children is our priority and services and spaces have been designed with them in mind…
Spacious rooms (45 – 75m2) provide volumes essential for the comfort of families…enabling every suite to have two separate bedrooms and a living room.
The Hameau du Kashmir hotel also has a number of facilities on offer within the complex:
• 57 Suites for 4 to 6 people
• Two restaurants: Le Yack (local cuisine and Savoyard specialities) and le Karmin (gourmet bistrot)
• Terrace with great views and direct access onto the slopes
• Lounge with bar service
• Nursery (3mths to 4 ½ yrs)
• Ski Shop
• Swimming pool
• Relaxation area with 3 saunas: a traditional sauna, an infra-red sauna, a Russian ‘Banya’ sauna
• Nohêm Spa: massages and beauty treatment
• Gym with bikes and rowing machines
• Private ski lockers with individual boot warmers in the public storage room
• Inside parking under the building (at an extra cost and with limited availability)
• 2 lifts
• 1 luggage room (unsupervised)
• -A generous buffet breakfast with fresh products
• -Half-board evening meal with 4 courses and a Savoyard themed evening during the week
• -Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve supplement is already included in the half-board prices (excluding drinks)
• -Dinner or lunch at the gourmet bistrot ‘Le Karmin’ for people staying on half board, with a supplement payable at the time (drinks not included)
• -Bar service in the Hameau du Kashmir lounge
The hotel suites are actually 45 to 75m2 apartments. They are made up of two separate bedrooms, a living room, balcony, 2 bathrooms and toilets. Either on one single floor, a duplex or with a mezzanine, these spacious suites allow you to enjoy a great family holiday.
Suite for 4 people – from 45m² on one or two floors
Suites made up of two separate bedrooms: one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with two single beds. 2 bathrooms with bath or shower and 2 toilets.
A living room and balcony.
Suite for 6 people – from 75m²
Suite with 2 separate bedrooms: one bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with 2 single beds. A mezzanine with 2 single beds. 2 bathrooms with a bath or shower and 2 toilets. A living room and balcony.
In the suites
• -1 bathrobe and pair of slippers per person
• -1 unlimited WiFi access
• -Hairdryer, towel dryer
• -Telephone with direct line (calls will be charged for)
• -DVD player and flat screen TV in the living room and in one bedroom
Extras available upon request
• -Laundry (rates at the reception)
• -Massage and beauty treatments
• -Inside parking
• -Ski hire
• -Ski passes and ski lessons (must be pre-ordered and pre-paid)
• -High chair, cot and baby bath upon request
NURSERY from 3 mths to 4 ½ yrs
Nursery in the Hameau du Kashmir for babies and children from 3 months to 4 ½ yrs. Please pre-book - limited places. A copy of vaccination certificates is compulsory. Open on Sunday till Friday
-The Nursery is open only in the afternoons from 1p.m. to 5.30 p.m from 04/01 to 14/02 and 15/03 to 18/04/2014
-The Nursery is open on morning and afternoon 21/12 to the 04/01/2014 and from 15/02 to 15/03/2014.
-6 half days: 190€ per child; 6 full days (without meal – must be supplied): 380€ per child.
• The ski shop is located on the -5th floor and is open daily with:
• -Quality ski hire
• -Ski repair and maintenance
• -Bootfitting available, providing feet with greater comfort, stability and precision
Rejoignez-nous sur Facebook :