UCPA youth hostel |
New building with a modern architecture. Located on the slopes, truly ski in and ski out
- 366 beds
- Multishare rooms of 4 person
- Bathroom facilities are shared for 2 rooms (mixity men/woman possible)
All inclusive ski or snowboard holidays: Accommodation, all meals, lift pass, equipment, instruction or guiding (depending on program), evening entertainment)
WELCOME TO VAL THORENS UCPA CENTER:
UCPA is a non profit organization created in 1965, in order to provide young adults :
- Sport accessibility in all outdoor activities, for all levels
- Financial accessibility with rates as low as possible
- Social openness acting for conviviality, tolerance and social mix
As a customer, your are part of UCPA project!
Accessibility comes with specificity in our operations:
- The comfort of our accommodation is according to our own norms, it is not to be compared with hotel standards,
- UCPA Val Thorens is a modern architectural structure with mutlishared rooms of 4 person (mixity man/women possible), bathroom facilities for 2 rooms,
- As a non profit organisation, the bar is authorized only for our guests, we are not allowed to sell strong alcohols,
- Evening entertainment includes : stretching, shows, night club, team games...
Low rates are based on your involvment in basic services:
Meals : Self-service, clean the table yourself
Bar : No restaurant service, bring back your glass and bottles
Check out: You have to clean your room and bathroom, take out your garbage and take off your sheets
Respect of collective rules, people and building is essential for an enjoyable holiday
UCPA team is focused on delivering the best QUALITY and COMFORT, your participation and commitment in our principles is indispensable for the succeed of your holidays at the best possible value.
WE WISH YOU A GREAT SKI HOLIDAY WITH US!
Rejoignez-nous sur Facebook :